HH(P) series pressure sensor module is consists of a ssop-hybrid sensor device, customized FR4 PCB and additional electronic components. Every ssop-hybrid sensor device includes a piezoresistive pressure sensor and a signal conditioning circuit. This temperature compensated and calibrated sensor module provides an accurate, high level analog output signal that is proportional to applied pressure. The maximum pressure rang of the sensor cell is 0~4000 KPa absolute pressure. The supply voltage is 5±0.5V,the type supply current is 2.5mA. The pressure sensor module has the features of the small form factor and high reliability. Application fields include automotive pressure monitoring, pneumatic gages, hand-held meters, industrial controls and so on.
Table 1. Operating Characteristics (VS = 5.0 Vdc, TA = 25°C.
|Full Scale Span @ VS = 5.0 Volts(2) (0 to 85°C)||VFSS||---||---||5||Vdc|
|Accuracy(3) (0 to 85°C)||---||---||---||±||1.0||% VFSS|
|Response Time(4)||tR||---||1.0|| ---||mS|
|Offset Stability(6)||---||---||±0.5||---||% VFSS|
|Power ON Rise Time||tpon||---||---||10||mS|
1. Device is ratiometric within this specified excitation range.
2. Full Scale Span (VFSS) is defined as the algebraic difference between the output voltage at full rated pressure and the output voltage at the minimum rated pressure.
3. Accuracy is the deviation in actual output from nominal output over the entire pressure range and temperature range as a percent of span at 25°C due to all sources of error including the following:
Linearity:Output deviation from a straight line relationship with pressure over the specified pressure range.
Temperature Hysteresis: Output deviation at any temperature within the operating temperature range, after the temperature is cycled to and from the minimum or maximum operating temperature points, with zero differential pressure applied.
Pressure Hysteresis: Output deviation at any pressure within the specified range, when this pressure is cycled to and from the minimum or maximum rated pressure, at 25°C.
TcSpan: Output deviation over the temperature range of 0 to 85°C, relative to 25°C.
TcOffset: Output deviation with minimum rated pressure applied, over the temperature range of 0 to 85°C, relative to 25°C.
Variation from Nominal: The variation from nominal values, for Offset or Full Scale Span, as a percent of VFSS, at 25°C.
4. Response Time is defined as the time for the incremental change in the output to go from 10% to 90% of its final value when subjected to a specified step change in pressure.
5. Warm-up Time is defined as the time required for the product to meet the specified output voltage after the Pressure has been stabilized.
6. Offset Stability is the product's output deviation when subjected to 1000 hours of Pulsed Pressure, Temperature Cycling with Bias Test.
Table 2 MAXIMUM RATINGS(1)
|Maximum Pressure||PMAX||2 times of range||kPa|
|Maximum Supply Voltage||Vmax||-0.3 to 11||Vdc|
|Maximum Supply Current||Imax||14||mAdc|
|ESD(MIL 883, Method 3015.7.)||±4||kV|
|Storage Temperature||TSTG||-40° to+135° °C||°C|
|Operating Temperature||TA||-40° to+125° °C||°C|
|Output Source Current @ Full Scale Output(2)||Io+||0.5||mAdc|
|Output Sink Current @ Minimum Pressure Offset(2)||Io-||-0.5||mAdc|
1. Exposure beyond the specified limits may cause permanent damage or degradation to the device.
2. Maximum Output Current is controlled by effective impedance from Vout to GND or Vout to VS in the application circuit.